competitions


[Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Update your location to remove comps from other states you are ineligible to enter.
Author:

Keeping track of online comps

NurseSal
posted 31-8-2017 @ 04:59 AM www
Keeping track of online comps

Hi fellow compers. I'm new to Lottos website. I have a tip on how I keep track of online competitions. I have my old mobile phone permanently plugged into my laptop. Every online entry (mainly 25 words or less so I remember my answer) I take a photo/screenshot with my phone. My mobile phone doesn't have a sim card so is purely for photos of all receipts, screen shots and information re: competitions. I still keep all receipts/entry forms but find an exclusive mobile phone for competitions has been helpful especially when I win something and a friend or family member ask "what did you write for your 25 words or less?" I used to forget but now I keep all of those details on my phone to look back on my entries. ;)
I'm still getting used to the Lottos website so any tips or hints would be appreciated. Good luck everyone. Winners are Grinners :P
posted 31-8-2017 @ 05:07 AM www


Hi NurseSal,

Welcome to Lottos. May you have plenty of wins.

I use Personal Notes above to keep track of what I write for 25 words or less. You might find that useful for yourself too
posted 31-8-2017 @ 05:14 AM www


Hi NurseSal,

An old phone is a good idea to keep photos of receipts - I usually delete after awhile because I need the room on my phone and I've got a couple of old phones lying around not being used so thanks for the tip :)

hope you enjoy lottos.
NurseSal
posted 31-8-2017 @ 01:24 PM www


Quote:
Originally posted by dodger21
Hi NurseSal,

Welcome to Lottos. May you have plenty of wins.

I use Personal Notes above to keep track of what I write for 25 words or less. You might find that useful for yourself too


Thank you dodger21 I didn't even see Personal Notes..will check it out. Thanks so much
NurseSal
posted 31-8-2017 @ 01:26 PM www


Quote:
Originally posted by miki888
Hi NurseSal,

An old phone is a good idea to keep photos of receipts - I usually delete after awhile because I need the room on my phone and I've got a couple of old phones lying around not being used so thanks for the tip :)

hope you enjoy lottos.


Glad to be of help miki888. Yes I'm enjoying lottos but finding it a little tricky to get my head around the website. Thank you for replying to my post!
posted 31-8-2017 @ 01:29 PM www


Quote:
Originally posted by NurseSal
Thank you dodger21 I didn't even see Personal Notes..will check it out. Thanks so much


You can also list all your Personal Notes [along with all comps entered etc.] via your User Control Panel: http://www.lottos.com.au/competitions/memcp.php
and if you wish you can also export that data for use in spreadsheets.
posted 31-8-2017 @ 02:52 PM www


Great idea re the old phone! I also live and breathe with Personal Notes, they count my words too! When I write a good one, I copy and paste it into my documents on my pc. Best of luck to you.
Full Version Post new thread Poll:


  Go To Top

***** Now you've found us, please register to participate. You will get three days FREE Premium access! ***** - Like us on Facebook

Content Copyright 2000-2019 lottos.com.au (v.3)
All views and opinions posted on this forum are at the undertaking that they are the views and opinions of the member posting and NOT of the Owner(s) of lottos.com.au.

Home | Competitions | FAQ's | Help | Media and Awards | Contact Us | Screensaver | Panic Link! | Archive



CompTracker and Premium code Copyright lottos.com.au 2000 - 2019